Wednesday, July 13, 2005

sat went to carina's chalet.. wow.. so crowded.. i wondering if next time i really got open a chalet for my birthday.. will it be so crowded also?? i am always friendless.. will pple come my chalet?? hai~~ sad sia... not bad.. quite fun.. sit there talked with peggy n her bf... plus yy... yy came late.. hehe.. :P

sun.... went out with a bunch of botaks.. of cos plus my good friends... lolo... suppose to meet at 12 but.. i was late.. cos i wake up late.. wahaha.. too early lah.. next time must set later timing mah.. lolo.. :P met yy on bus 72... hehe.. so join her... when i reached there.. we will like the last two to reach there... when we started to shift in for seats.. i told them "someone else is coming also"... they will like stunned.. who? who?? Impossible is gary mah.. he told me he is not coming.. haha.. but in actual fact he will be joining us.. alamak.. he never tell them.. we had a gathering at HAN's... we girls might be going there POP wor.. hehe.. we shall see how.. since.. 3 of them passing out at the same time... after tat went to tampines to collet banana's phone.. erm.. something eeks happened.. a baby vomit milk at yy.. ended yy... got get a new pair of pants... after tat we got no place to go.. ended up heading home.. actually wanted to meet my friend.. but too tired le.. cancel it..

monday... work OT until 7 plus.. sad sia.. last minute changes.. no choice...

Tuesday work OT again.. but today different.. work until 8.30... wtf sia... AGAIN last min changes..sad leh.. now doing testing.. a lot of things to change.. sian.. ended accompany my friend work until 8.30.. today was her last day too.. but i promise her tat on the 27 of july,i will go back school to find her.. paiseh sia.. today hp flat.. got to borrow phone from her to make phone call back.. in case daddy cannot contact me... after tat ard 9... meet my parents to go chinatown.. to get some stuffs.. when i reached home ard 10 plus.. then i finally got my dinner... sian.. now should be going to sleep soon... -_-


today kana heartache sia.. hai~~~ tot tat helping pple might be doing myself a good deed... but.. hai~~ i know the feeling of losing someone close to you.. the determination and courage to fight with illness... tot tat maybe donate some money might can help them a bit ba... they might need financial helps.. when you decided to fight with cancer.. Fighting with cancer.. u need care.. determination.. courage and lots of money... is not cheap to get cure...

around me.. i have 4 relatives tat contracted it.. one out of four survived.. the rest all away le.. i still remember last time... it was a painful way for everyone to walk thru it.. when my uncle got it.. we got shocked by the news.. after operation, he slowly on the process of recovering.. while my cousin a bit unlucky.. he went for operation.. but after one year... it spread already.. too late le.. no cure le.. when my aunt got the report.. the whole family hugged together and cried.. seriously toward my aunt.. it struck her badly.. she called my mum and inform her.. tat time i was at starbucks studying for my coming exams.. seriously.. how i survive thru my third year was... "he was so strong and determination.. you shouldn't had let him down"... when i received the call from my mum.. my heart breaks into pieces.. hardly can believe tat.. how can such thing happened to such a young guy.. maybe it is fated ba.. tat period isn't tat easy to walk thru.. luckily.. i got friends who understand how i feel.. maybe to them i am a crybaby ba.. but couldn't believe i dropped my tears at ochard mrt station.. so many pple there also.. just couldn't control it.. at hm cannot cried.. due to grandma's presence.. we dare not let her know abt it... but as time passes by.. i guess all of us slowly getting use of it.. but the pain that we felt inside our heart is unforgettable.. the most importantly, he will place somewhere in everyone's heart.