Sunday, April 03, 2005

so slack... this week dun need to work liao.. but promise boss to go back in may.. hai~~ still considering... she still haven give my pay... friday went out my cousin to eat jack's place.. anyway.. she pay for most of it.. bcos she just got her bonus again!!!! after tat went to the cafe at marks and spencer.. and i bought some clothes.. piang.... my heart breaks.. i spend 50 plus on tat.. conclusion for that day was.. i spend reaching $100.. alamak... next week.. better stay at home le...

sat went out with ester tat bunch of friends.. we went to hard rock cafe.. erm.. wat i found it out was... OCBC n UOB had 15% off.. wow.. and SAT is LADIES NITE AND FREE 2 dRINKS.. erm.. almost everyone thinking tat i am hangover.. wahahaa.. erm.. i also duno.. just feel tat today morning when i wake up.. my head is spinning and so painful... today received siao.. email... she said tat simon saw me with a guy... i am stunned when i saw tat email.. i dunno how should i reply her... maybe.. jiefu.. can teach me how to reply... till now maybe jiefu is the only one who knows how i feel now.. feel like a missing bird losing her way.. need someone to guide me how to walk out of the maze... anyway jiefu.. dun need to help me buy.. i got someone to help me buy it out.. cos my friend will be coming in end of may.. and got his permission to buy for me.. lolo.. :P