Monday, June 08, 2009

a old friend came over...

hahahaaa..ever since after my poly days... my old friend so long never find me~~
hahahaa.. recently.. it came back~~ hahahaa.. omg~~

dunno leh..recently work been very tie up with me~~ everyday kana squeeze the brain juice~~ i am tired~~ but i am still happy.. hahaha.. being contented with life? hahaha.. no lah...

erm~~ seriously.. recently, my feelings went haywire again~~ hahahaa.. i saw a guy who looks like him~~ hahaha.. but i know is not him~~ wahahaa.. stupid right.. just had a very weird feelings towards this guy.. dunno why.. is it bcos he looks like him~~ hahahaa..

recently.. i got a feeling of stepping into a relationship~~ but hor~~ nobody wants.. wahahahaaa.. wo tui ran xiang jia~~ mayb that's why nowadays pple called me ah siao~~~ :P

hahaaaa.. recently been really guai~~ never touch alcholic drinks at all wor.. ahhahaaa....

No comments: