Friday, January 29, 2010

How have i been recently

Erm.. Recently been busy with studies and work. Hahaah... Sad hor.. this year cny cum vday.. nobody accompany me to celebrate my vday..

Today very funny.. i was trying to check my air ticket to bkk.. Therefore,i need to go out and send email.. keekekekee.. =D Uncle came in wor.. lol.. =D he saw me go to job website.. hahaha.. sometimes is happy to see uncle.. he very nice.. but there are times his face very black. Consider he is approachable.. he asked me.. really got so bad that cannot tahan until june.. Actually hor.. i also dunno whether i will change my job or not. But at the current moment, guess all of us are very tired.. tat's why we keep saying we wants to change of environment.. seriously now still not as bad as wat i had in my ex-company..

No comments: