Saturday, August 17, 2013

Out of the suddenly i miss him

hahaaha... i guess it had been more than 8 yrs that we ever talk.... within 8 yrs, he got his career and a family yet i got nothing... plus my dearest granny also left me... Maybe if he is with me last year, he will understand how i feel? I always think that he is the only one that understand me very well and he will be the prefect one for me. But i should know, who am i ? How would be possible that he will like me? Within these 8 years, he got almost everything which i don't have. Somehow i really feel very jealous of his wife.. But i am nobody towards him.. how could he be possible still remember me... why i so foolish that till now, i still haven forget about him. Is it because i haven met someone tat can replace him? Min arh Min.. You are just an ugly duckling... forget him ba... he had never place you in his heart before... NEVER!!!

No comments: