Wednesday, January 18, 2006

erm.. today went to the kopitam to eat noodles, the uncle forget to collect the money from me.. ended up i go back and pay to him..... stupid??? erm.... no comments abt it..

Wat abt dinner?? We went to Bugis Mos Burger to have dinner.. Something gross was a hair was inside my burger. SHIT!!!!!!! I had already ate half of my burger.. *YUCKS* DISGUSTING!!!! MY friends suggested to look for the manager, at first i was a bit reluntant but she insisted me to do tat.. The manager immediately throw away the burger and offered me one more fish burger. How could be possible tat i will be able to finish one more burger when i saw a hair is stuck with the cheese?? Guess something got to do with hygenic!!! Therefore i took up another offer which is refund. Next time i will take extra cautions when i am eating outside plus i guess i will condone Mos burger temporary.. The standard of food had dropped plus a bit more to do with hygenic....

No comments: