Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First post for a new beginning.. Nothing much happened these few weeks, been enjoying and relaxing my long weekends. Staying over nite at my cousin's house on christmas day. While i spent my christmas eve celebrating with joanna and kelvin's birthday. Happy belated 21th birthday!!! I met weeling tat day too but let her waited for almost one hour. She still the same but she slim down a lot. She looks like more happier than in the past.. Congras..

As for my New year break, i went to esplande to watch fireworks with ester they all. It was quite fun, it had been a long long long time tat i ever met ah-ying. She won a ipod video during her DND. Congra.... When is my DND?? Erm.. Seriously, i got no idea at all . Guess my DND was tat meal i had at pizzahut.

As for my last weekend, my cousin came over to my house to stay. There was nothing we can do on sunday due to the heavy rain.

No comments: