Sunday, July 09, 2006

Days had passed for this week... what have i been doing?

Monday, suppose to meet my gd friend for dinner and see how is she.. but.. see tat she is ok.. i had cancelled the dinner.. let me be very frank abt my words.. she choose the way.. we can only wished her good luck... touch wood.. if anything happened.. dun ask me wat should she do.. erm.. can i considered as very bad?? the day before tat nite, i talked to a friend on phone.. erm.. my friend asked me a question.. dun u think.. when u she gt problem.. she will always come and look for us.. when she is ok.. she seldom will find us.. i pondered for a while.. seems to agree with tat.. hai~~~ or maybe i should do reflection abt myself.. i duno.. just hope tat her decision is not wrong.. just like wat my gd friend said.. she is strong enuff... ended up.. i went out with my colleagues for a dinner at pepper lunch over shaw house and we went to catch superman...

Tuesday, i didn't went back home early.. i went to play captian ball with my colleagues.. seriously, i did enjoy myself a lot.. it is fun... :P

Wednesday, i met up with my cousin for dinner at centrepoint.. seriously i am damned piss off by work.. i dunno why the production guys will look for me... and asked me some question.. in the end, i still have to redirect to my colleague and she slammed the phone in front me.. one word is i really pissed off.. from tat moment onwards.. guess we can only talked abt work, nothing else.. am i very petty abt tat? Of cos when i met my cousin, i kept complaining abt my work and my tat colleague who i always helped her when she need help.. There is a restuarant over at centrepoint had very nice crab dumpling.. (must order wor.. )

Thursday, i went dinner with my shifu(my colleague).. hahaa.. :P of cos he brought me to a talk.. i am still considering it.. mum object me from joining.. as for nanny, he said if i join.. then dun ask him out for dinner.. lol.. :P considering is not confirm.. .

Friday, i went out with nanny... We went to tampines for dinner and movie.. Seriously i left work very early on that day, after i knew tat management had decided to transfer me to another team directly after my leave. I was very stunned about it. I don't know whether is that a opportunity for me a to learn more stuffs or i wouldn't like what i am doing. Been complaining nanny abt it during the whole nite.. at first, i really very keen to go changi airport to have dinner but NANNY said dun want.. ended up.. he drove me to tampines.. When we reached there, i realised sotong queen never bring her wallet out.. Alamak.. i am penniless.. but luckily nanny nt tat stingy.. willing to pay for me first.. hahaa.. :P we went to billy bombers for dinner.. try route 66, cheese fries and mocha milkshake.. considered as not bad..

Saturday, i woke up quite early. Don't want to let my colleagues to wait for too long at harbourfront.. hehee.. quite luckily.. i doesn't belong to tat team yet they invite me to go outing with them.. hehe.. :P We went to sentosa to play for one whole day.. We try the ludge and sky ride.. Seriously, i am quite afraid when i am taking the sky ride.. but the worst was.. THEY BOUGHT THE TICKETS FOR 3 LUDGE and 3 SKY RIDES.. OMG!!!! wat shall i do?? i didn't avoid taking the ride but i can tell u.. is like cable car but there is protector layer... only one safety bar.. i wondering.. if u take out the safety bar.. wat will happen?? First ludge was pretty slow.. was at the back waiting for my friend.. hehee.. :P then.. we went to took the sky ride.. i started to get scare but hai~~ time passes very fast.. we reached the terminal like 2 mins after it?? but the most funniest part was my friend who took the sky ride with me drop her slippers.. luckily, the caretaker saw it once she dropped it, and he managed to pass to our the other two guy friends.. But once we returned back to the 2nd time for ludge.. i had forgotten how to control it.. maybe i am too scare.. hahaa.. :P after tat we went to palawan beach to eat at the foodcourt.. then proceed to the beach to play volleyball.. hehe.. :P after tat, two of our friends are leaving... therefore we procced to take sky ride up again.. and tat two guys got another chance of playing ludge and sky ride while me and another girl wait for them at imbiah.. i wanted to try out the 4d movie but is too ex.. $16.. plus the queue is super long.. hai~~~ We went for the last ludge ride and we went to soliso beach for cannoeing.. hahaa.. girls vs guys again... we waited for 20 mins to cannoe.. guess wat we have been doing tat 20 mins.. they accompany me to walk to the nearest toliet to change.. hahaa.. :P seriously it had been ages tat i ever cannoe.. it is so fun.. that is where i found a stand for myself. i planning to tell my boss and ask whether is there another chance for me to fight back.. lol... :P haha... when i said it had been a long time tat i played splashing water.. i can sense tat it start to rain..cannot avoid it.. lol.. :P After tat.. of cos we going to take sky ride again... haha.. this time round, four of us share one... omg.. one of the guys know tat i am scare.. he shake it so violent... wow.. and i think i scream.. otherwise the guys in front of us will not look at us.. lol.. :P guess ndp is coming soon.. we saw the helicopter with the flag.. so near yet so far.. Guess is dinner time.. we been thinking of having steamboat... of cos.. piggy got a lot of good idea for food.. we went to tiong bahru for steamboat.. haha..
so shiok... we ate so much... and we even had ice-cream.. :P ard 10 plus.. we went back le.. i went to the nearby pasa malam to take a look at cute stuffs.. and wait for daddy to pick me up.. when i reached home is already 11.30.. and i really very shag le.. :P

***
should i email boss tonite or should i talk to him tomorrow? is tat going to be too late?

i am going on leave next week.. there will be a few days i nt in sg.. guess is a break for me... let me see who will i miss this time round, during my short trip.. haha..

i am going for chocolate ice-cream cake baking session with my cousin and her friend.. lol.. guess who will be the one eating the cake... dun need to said le.. nanny will be the one.. i will be going for cheese cake baking session also.. lol.. :P who will i bake for this time round... guess is myself.. :P maybe i will find myself a better guy during the bbq... wahahahaahaa.. :P

No comments: