Monday, June 11, 2007

~~just another weekend~~

Hahaha.. i dunno what to post.. maybe i will post my story out again.. the ending of the story which i had been keep repeating for the past 5 years but dun worry the story is coming to the end le~~~

Below are just some snapshots which i went for the last two weekends~~ Maybe must cut down le.. Otherwise pocket going bankrupt soon le~~ Feeling pain sia~~ Why should i torture myself in this manner?? I dun want his sympathy, i want to learn to be independent.. without him i can still survive.. haha.. but when dear saw the pics.. he will kill me.. maybe he will know why i never reply his msg for the past few days.. opps.. :x



Some sunset photos that i took during BBQ and last weekend when i went sentosa with my buddies.. sigh~~ kana sunburn.. so painful.. but guess the wound is much more better than my wound deep inside me.. argh~~~ i told myself not to mention it anymore~~





Botanic Garden~~





My favourite ice-cream at liang court.. yummy~~~ hehee.. tried the jap food at the central~~ also not bad plus budget.. haha..



Green tea red bean & Lychee sorbet



Supper at coffee club~~

Opps.. Nothing is leftover le.. :P



A view from my Office.. Hahaha.. Guess where is it ba..

Somewhere in Singapore



Something that keep me accompany in office~~

Won it at Plaza Singapura



Erm.. just some memories that are happened long long ago before i met xXXXx.. Hahahaa.. Times files so fast.. both of them had already left me.. one already get married le.. while the other one leh?? Hahaha.. i dunno leh.. Someone did ask me did i ever regret? I did regret.. why i crossed over the grey line which will bomb anything.. In the end, i am the one who get hurt and couldn't let it down.. Maybe things happened in this way.. When u are the one who suggested to be seperate, you won't feel the pain.. But if is the other way, you will try to find your means to proof to him/her that without him/her.. u will still lead a better life than each other? But don't you think you hurting yourself in the same time? This would not solve the problem but only make it worst.. think carefully before you really heading for revenge and proof that you are right~~



Seashells that he accompanied me to pick up~~~



Nike bag

Bought it during warehouse sale~~

No comments: