Wednesday, July 02, 2008

OMG~~~

haiz~~ guess bcos of my job~~ i think i getting aging faster leh~~ guess bcos of my lateness causes me to sleep late at nite.. too kpo sometimes~~ talk too long on phone~~ too hyper at nite.. sob sob... guess i need to do something to keep myself looks better and radiance~~ haiz~~~ i keep telling myself~~i going to attend my gd friend's wedding end of the year wor~~ must looks nice nice... haha.. :P omg~~ hopefully i will do it wor~~

haha.. guess my hk trip, will be a trip for me to go there buy cosmetics.. haha.. time to do something~~ omg~~ when i bcome so ai mei arh~~i tot i am a lazy woman~~ i guess is better to stick to myself to be a lazy woman~~ wahahaaa.... :P

some office updates.. as u know lah~~ i am a contract worker.. most of the times dun have a lot of benefits de lah~~ haha.. my colleagues they all get me a seat for DND.. erm.. question mark right... go or dun go.. if they going, and asked me go.. i sure go de mah~~ who asked me is siao on de.. even my mum also said me~~ pple asked u go.. u sure go.. when u will reject pple de.. can go pasir ris chalet then evening go east coast chalet.. haha.. nowadays dun have so many events le lah~~ sian~~ this month got a lot of bird days~~

No comments: