Thursday, February 17, 2005

hai~~~ i had been hanging up his phone for the past few days.. hahaa :P he said i xiao qi gui.. i also duno why i hang up.. maybe bcos i jealous ba.. he can go tat girl house but nt helping me to celebrate my birthday two years ago.. sad sia... maybe this year i celebrate my birthday.. he will nt come again.. during second day of chinese new year, my cousin asked me "how are you going to celebrate your birthday?" i guess i might cancel my plan to have a chalet.. maybe see who going to celebrate with me ba.... he might be the one who treat me the best... but he is also the one left me..... if really want me to wish him all the best... i won't said out.. bcos i dunno how to says out... maybe type out will be easier... one msg cause a big misunderstanding... and landed us in cold war.. should i blame anyone... NO.. bcos is i send it myself... told myself nt to regret but in the end i regret.. maybe now maintain as gd friends will be better.. but i wish nt tat close... i scare i might landed into again...

No comments: