Thursday, February 17, 2005

hai~~~ never post any msg for the past few days.. everyday in school do research.. sian... thanx tian tian for helping me to find some resource yesterday but sorry.. never use it due to........... hai~~~~ sob sob... last sat wanted to jio leo out to drink.. haha.. but he nt free.. today he jio me go drink.. i wanted to go so much but tomorrow had to wake up early.. sure black out.. somemore now super no mood..... hai~~~~when can i finish my project.. when can i find some progress to this project... sob sob.. couldn't even transform my notepad file to xml format.. how to write xml coding inside vb.net.. i got so many questions.. but nobody can answer my questions... what my supervisor said.. go library and find or go online and do research.. everyday from 8.30-6pm do research.. but nothing seems to work.. hai~~ only manage to show my notepad file inside my form ... the rest s***** couldn't show MS word file due to wat object model of MS office.. found the object model but.. is a execution file... who can help me.. sian arh... sat going out to drink.. hehe.. tht's the best.. hope can forget everything.. sian.. sunday still need to work... hai~~~~~life s*****
Yesterday quarrel with him.. hai~~~~ i dun understand him at all... hai~~~ since we are good friends.. should i care so much.. what he want to do, is his business.. what for i want to get angry or unhappy or even get jealous leh.. maybe next time what ever thing he do.. i shouldn't had care nor ask... maybe that will make my life better... should listen to wat jiefu said.. learn to let off my hand.. keep holding on to it.. will bring hurt to myself.. dun be so silly arh.....

No comments: