Sunday, August 28, 2005

last weekend i went to attend a forum.. erm.. ok lah.. but... i did close my eyes for a while... but sh.......... dun tell anyone.. later sure kana whack by my boss... really tiring.. from 7am to 9pm.. maybe i need to had a hard life.. i cannot sit there for the whole day doing nothing except listening... but the food there was nice.. temasek country club was like a holiday resort from some other countries... i seems like i had left sg for 3 days.. but in fact i am still in sg... luckily got someone send me back hm... daddy was nt free for that whole month... and nobody want to send me back home.. so sad... got no pple pamper me le... hai~~~ but never mind.. all got their happiness le.. hehe...

story to be contiuned... cos i still got to work now..... byebye.... :P

No comments: