Thursday, August 18, 2005

two weeks ago.. i went to ktv with my cousin and followed by tat we went to watch the fireworks over at Marina there.. we even had a pinic over there.. hehe.. bought a lot of food.. i like the potato salad over the liang court.. the green-tea icecream is bagus!! MUST try!!! real taste good but ex..

been slacking all the way on national day's eve..hehe.. :P

went to watch NDP at padang.. sort of it ........... maybe i should not had choose at padang.. so hot over there.. plus.. sit beside an idiotic auntie.. she got the guts to someone smoking over there.. but when she was wrong.. she act damn innocent... wah kao.. no MANNERS!!! so old liao.. still no manners..only how to create trouble..I miss my fireworks show also.. make my day more worst.. the screen were actually blocking my view..sian...

last sat.. went out at 10am.. ended up i reached hm ard 12 midnight.. wah piang.. my leg so painful.. it had been such a long time that i ever went out for so long.. maybe tat can test my patience for tomorrow forum.. hai~~ i went to meet my poly in the afternoon.. we had lunch and shopping for a while.. then went to swensen for desert.. after tat.. i went to suntec to meet my cousin to catch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. hehe..:P i like it so much...