Monday, May 22, 2006

ytd.. my aunts they all came to my house..as a fillal or act fillal grand daughter... i accompany them througout the whole day.. wash plates .. cut fruits.. take things which they bought at giant.. ard 9 plus i went to watch movie with nanny.. it had been a long time tat we spent such a good time together.. sort of.. he never scold me?? haha.. or considered i am good girl.. i been waiting for him to come over.. wahahaaa..:P we catched 11.50 show.. hahaa.. used the gv vouchers which i got.. therefore i only left with 2 more.. lol.. of cos.. i won't miss to have my japanese ice-cream since i am at marina.. and i owe him too.. due to being a nice guy of him.. he helped me to call hm and inform my parents i will be late.. hehee.. nanny said tat i am using him.. erm... i dunno.. nanny.. am i really tat selfish towards u?? guess a bit.. hai~~~ or i duno.. we had a chat over at esplande before we went back to marina to catch the movie..

when we were at esplande.. one of my friends called me at the wrong timing.. i am eating my ice-cream.. and it spill all over me.. due to my phone is going to spolit.. sob sob.. i didn't realise it only till i reached marina giant.. guess i am really a kiddy..

over the hedge was considered nt bad.. i like it.. it is much more funnier than chicken little.. somemore it helped me to relieve stress.. felt a bit gulity.. bcos nanny suppose to meet his gd friends for supper but ended up watching movie with me.. sob sob.. sorry.. and somemore i need nanny to send me home also..

today back in office.. been sitting here since 3.. watching ICE AGE in office.. eat pizzas.. and eat... and drink... hai~~~ yawns~~~ my eyes are closing soon le.. when can i go home... sob sob...

No comments: