Sunday, June 18, 2006

Guess is too long that i ever blog about my own life. How's am i going on with my life? How's eevrything? How's stuff going on my work?

Places which i went these few weeks

  • Plaza Singapura

  • Novena

  • Orchard

  • Tampines

  • Little India

  • Joo Chiat

  • Home



Where to makan

  • Coffeeshop

  • HongKong Cafe

  • Haagen Daz

  • NYDC

  • Seafood Restuarant

  • HongKong Street



Yesterday i went to catch two movies, guess i will post out more details when i come back home at night.






Cars was pretty not bad.. the animation was fantastic.. lighting mcqueen was on the way of going to california for treson cup challenge.. uncle mac miss him during their the journey.. this is where lighting mcqueen met his lover at route 66. It is just a small town where everyone waiting for their customer. pple over there tends to enjoy their life and not rushing at all. the rest... find it yourselves when u go watch the movie ba..

rating: 4/5






Slient Hill was gore and disgusting..Can you imagine u see pieces of flashy on the floor and someone being tied to death.. hai~~ guess nowadays pple tend to be more tense up, tat's why they choose to go watch this kind of movie. being as a bunch of very gentleman. they actually can choose to escape from the cab fare but they had actually waited for me to catch the 9plus movie. Win told me actually SY want to scold me for tat late.. hehe.. but luckily he never scold me.. lol.. :P but i made another mistake was to mistaken sweden and england match. hai~~ but he said nvm.. guess i will make repay to him.. if he win lesser money..



friday, actually had met up sy, ant, win, and bulldog for dinner and soccer match. Actually i planned to have a dinner at fish and co to catch the match, but when i reached there i realised there wasn't any match at all. Therefore we went to coffeeshop to watch. Couldn't believe my eyes tat Argentina vs Dunno watever country.. 6-0.. Erm.. someone lose money..

It had been quite some time that i met this bunch of friends. Erm.. Not much changes, just tat kel went for wisdom tooth extraction and he show us his tooth but i never took any pic for tat. Then as for sy, he hurt his right hand wrist during his basketball match. Hurt tat my shifu hurt his leg too.. miss shifu sia.. always let me bully and sometimes he teaches me something in life...

The past few weeks been working OT at least 4 times out 5 weekdays. Skips a lot of chances to go out during weekday and have lesser time to spend with friends or family. but i spent quite a long time with my colleagues. My two bosses are rolling off from this project, they will be having a feast during next weekend. Guess i will have to cancel any dates and go there. Not to mention tat during my hardest period, they gave me all their support by delay my dateline and give me a long rest even though the mangement might nt approved to that long leave due to the urgent of finishing the task.

As for family, last sat i went for a family dinner. Sort of not long after tat my grandpa's death, tat's was our family reniuon due to grandma's birthday. Not to be surprised, everything is the same but the only thing is someone is missing. Seriously, i do miss him although i might nt be very close with him or maybe i am not his favourite grand-daughter. Miss him for the care he had towards the family, whenever there is something happened he will nt mention a thing. He will just kept everything inside. Guess all of us got inheirt from him about this bad habit. but everything is over, nothing will bcome the same again.

Uncle came back from australia and went to china for a trip with his family. Auntie again asked uncle to give hongbaos to ah-ma and mummy. Hai~~ my auntie always dote us a lot.. Seriously, i miss her a lot.. She is very strong even though she lose a son, she still fight on to take care of daughter and concern for everyone ard her. Mummy used the money auntie gave her and buy back gifts for them..

As for relationship, ytd i heard a ringtone in the cinema when i am watching slient hill. i wondering will tat be louis bcos both of us like that song quite a lot. The song was in hokkien, it had been a long time tat i ever saw him. We had no more feelings toward each other. Erm.. Seriously, i dun like to go Tampines. It had been a place with full of memories and quite a lot of pple who i used to love live there. Guess two persons are enuff for me to escape from there. I used to work there, i used to have gathering with my buddies there, i used to go there bcos of someone. Seriously if u asked me whether am i in a relationship or not, i don't know how to answer you. I might be a kind of person who will fall in love easily and get out from it easily. Erm... am i really tat strong? A past means ia a past, there nothing can make past to turn to present. There is someone who i can lean on when i need him or he really love me or he is really loyal to me. But someone who is still living inside my heart.. maybe bcos too many pple knows u, and they had been keep asking me abt u. how can i answer for tat? bcos u leave me without saying anything.. u had been trying so hard to avoid me, then no way.. no matter hw hard i fall now.. no matter hw pain i am in now.. no matter hw happy i am now.. i must control myself nt to msg u or call u bcos there won't be any reply or maybe u will hate me deeper? i seems like a prisoner who dunno wat she had done anything wrong.

Prisoner might land in a relationship now, she will nt have any reply abt tat. When she found herself much more stable in a relationship, she will nt be tat selfish to keep that again.

No comments: