Friday, June 23, 2006

hehee.. i tried a new japanese restuarant at wheelock place ytd.. guess after a few days of hard work, it is time to pamper myself. due to last two days been working ot.. of cos time for myself bcome lesser, due to OT and sometimes after work might go loitering ard with my colleagues... hopefully my relationship with my colleagues are getting better. sigh.. tmr i got a meeting with the user, omg..my boss keep scaring me tat i will have to present for it.. while i threaten him with a mc or leave.. lol.. :P guess not, he will face it himself instead of throwing me to face so many polices to question.. i will bcome a criminal..

Some pictures which i took over at the japanese restuarant.. btw i met my ex-boss(who rolled off 1 week ago) there, guess wat she said... "I know why u girls said that seoul garden got no standard, hahaha. I will call K(My Current Boss) telling him that.. " hehee.. we were so stunned bcos we never tot tat we will meet anyone there..

Oyster and Mushroom
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guess this is the first unique dessert that i ever had till now....
bird in a cage

hehee.. is empty.. hw can it consider as a dessert right..

three forks with an empty plate

opps.. it seems to be empty again...

TOFU CHEESE CAKE WITH RED WINE BLUEBERRY!!!
tofu cheese cake

No comments: