Wednesday, April 18, 2007

black friday..

heheeee.. i went to st james on good friday with my friends.. damn.. i hurt my head.. sigh~~ painful.. i wondering why would i hurt tat.. is it bcos of the chat i had with him online.. i realised that it had bcome a very cold chat..

min : " happy belated birthday"
... : thx
min : "Free for chat"
... : sure.
min : "how's life?"

damn.. this is the most polite chat tat both of us had.. from that moment i know that time cannot turn back le.. and from at the moment i stunned.. i know he does not belong to me.. is time to let go and forget abt it..

never know that tat nite i went to cafe de mal with da jie they all, full house..
then after they left.. me and my friend been waiting for my another friend to join u .. sigh~~ and i hurt my head at mac.. sigh~~ so painful~~~~~ dear called me tat nite when i reached home.. maybe our last conversation was at that day..

Last friday, i tried to enter st james again.. with niao niao they all.. haha.. but sadly the card was being confiscated.. tat nite after that incident.. i bcome slient for a while.. i kept asking niao niao.. how how.. da jie will kill me.. but luckily.. she forgive us.... heng.. we need to treat her drink liao wor.. see when she free ba.. heheee.. :P

hahaaa.. nwadays pple thinks i am down by L wedding.. hahaa.. ok lah.. L and me had seperated for more than 5 years.. no more feelings towards him le..just tat the past memories were being refreshed again.. next post then i said how good is L ... :P

No comments: