Monday, July 02, 2007

Another genting trip

opps.. i will be going for another genting trip again.. haiz~~ while aunts they all will prefer me not to go genting that frequent because to them, they think that i might learns bad from there and my future will ruin.. Erm.. not that exaggerating lah.. I said already, i just like there because is different from urban area where i always faces. Furthermore i can get out of Singapore, i won't had to be on standby during weekend. No more weekend duties for me, just a breakaway for me. Why not bintan or batam? Erm.. Bcos Bintan and Batam, nobody accompany me to go leh plus parents think that batam is dangerous, therefore i had never been to batam before. As for Genting, because the air there is much more fresher than here, and my mind is much more clear when i am oversea.

Actually i don't mind to go for a HongKong trip this year but i don't think can make it le. Now already 2nd of July, suppose to fly on the 7th of July to HK but got cancalled due to NO GFS accompanying me to HK. Sigh~~ Guess i need more GFS to be more STEADY, dun be like me so indecisive. Last yr, someone asked me to go hk but i can't go. This yr, again.. got rejected by mum bcos of some reasons. Nvm.. I shall tried it next year. Cos i prefer to go there shopping, therefore the best season to go there should be around may-aug. Hahaha.. My friend just came back, told me the stuffs there very cheap wor, can compare with BKK, some even cheaper than BKK.

Seriously, i really very happy at the moment when i am typing out this post. I don't know why i will have this kind of feelings. Haha.. This kind of feelings just brighter my day where all the work that pile up is like so dull. I will be still going genting with a group of buddies but this time round mummy will tag along also. Opps.. Suppose to be no adults tour, why mummy will tag along.. Cos i can't find someone that can accompany me to go with this group of buddies.. Every touch sia, my buddies did not said let's cancel lah.. They said let's go together.. Bcos of me, they can't go hk.. Now.. We are going genting together.. Hahaha.. so touched sia.. No wonder you all are my buddies.. my best friends.. no matter wat happened, you all will always be there for me.. let's cheer for this friendship.. Hahaa.. i really hoping this weekend will come faster, i wondering how would the trip end up to be? Happy or Sad? or ?????

or i am in love with one of my buddies le? hahahahahaa.. dear going to kill me le.. :x lol... this kind of thing very hard to said de wor.. maybe this will happen, but i know i will not let it happen on me AGAIN.. I had a damn bad experience for it, why would i stepped into a hole that dig by myself again. No way, i letting myself to spend another few more years to forget someone who no longer in my mind.

'Someone', wo xi wang wo meng da jia duo guo de hao. Wo ye hao xi wang ba ni ge wang le. rang wo cong xin de kai shi wo de xin sheng huo. xie xie ni ce jing jiao le wo na me duo dong xi, ye pei wo zhou guo na san nian. ai shang ni bing bu shi wo huo ni de cuo. que shi yi chang wu hui ke shi wo men duo xuan ze tao. ru guo da jia duo bu tao, wo men you ke neng hai hui shi zhui yao hao de peng you. ni hai shi zhui liao jie wo de ren.

No comments: