Saturday, September 22, 2007

Faith makes all things possible and love makes all things easy

Hahaa.. when i see the above title.. my hearts broke into pieces.. haha.. why? got dear ard le.. why still about a past tat cannot be turn back anymore..no excuses for me to tell myself why he left me without saying anything.. min arh min .. time to wake up le~~ dun drill on it anymore le~~ the more u drill on it~~ the more sad u will be again~~ do u want to land as wat u had tat day over at MS.. Till now... even your brothers and good friend know abt it~~ brothers asked u to forget it~~ dun let it conquer your mind le~~ Dear.. maybe we should end le~~ i really dunno wat i wants~~ i dun want to hurt another innocent person~~with i dunno wat i wants~~ i dun want to step into a relationship when i dun even know whether i love that person or not.. when my mind.. sometimes will think of a past tat i dun even want to think abt it~~ yet it hurts me deeply~~ i admit~~ i like to dependent on other pple a lot~~ especially when i am sad... i hope to have pple ard to comfort me~~ be with me~~ walk thru together~~ but when it comes love.. i am lose~~ maybe relationship isn't a game for me to step in~~

No comments: