Monday, September 03, 2007

Australia Trip

Hahaa.. At first planning to go Australia end of oct but now due to my cousin is going earilier.. which means early oct~~ but i dun think i will be going le~~ even though i want a break and auntie been asking us to go over~~ guess next time~~

This year feel like going out of singapore.. dunno why.. dun have the feeling to stay in singapore.. why arh? Did a crazy shopping spree last friday~~ i spent almost $100 for that nite.. haiz~~~

Birthday gifts~~ haha.. haven even buy da jie tou and my gd friend present~~ haha ... da jie tou~~ going to have a celebration wor~~ while my gd friend.. she take care of me when i am drunk and send me home~~ hahaa.. it seems like it had been very long time ago.. we had been that close again? erm.. ytd met up with her to collect someone birthday gift~~ hahaa.. First time i went bioskin for facial.. Super ex.. if i got money~~ i sure go for package.. damn.. why am i getting so spendrift~ if i changed job.. how to survive? i feel like going to study next year le~~ time to said bye bye to my freedom~~

Just now i met one guy at my house downstair.. very coincident~~ erm.. it had been abt 5 years le~~ i never contact with him le~~ during poly year one.. we still got chat using email or icq... hahaa.. i still remember he send me before his family pic~~ haha.. i also couldn't remember why he send me that.. hahaa.. we used to be quiet gd friend in sec.. but slowly we dun keep in touch.. he went to aus to study after his o level~~ and now is back... actually he is back for sometime.. just tat he never join our gathering~~ we chatted for a while~~ cos i dun even know wat to talked to him.. furthermore my parents are there also~~ but i am stunned to see him ard.. and he can recognise me~~ omg~~ but he bcome more yandao le~~ hahaa.. tat's was wat my parents said.. but i agree.. hahaaa.. guess my parents had seen almost all my sec buddy friends.. hahaaa....

No comments: