Sunday, November 25, 2007

Birthday celebration pics~~

Long before my birthday~~ My agent actually gave me 150 dollars of taka voucher.. I was like thinking wat should i get for myself as a birthday present~~

I bought a ..........................

wallet

hahaha~~ too extravagant le~~

25 Oct 2007 11plus :

Korkor called me~~ a bit surprised~~` haha~~ he stills remember my birthday~~ haha~~ this korkor arh~~ can said i know him for 10 years already? haaha~~~ together he been thru a lot with me~~~ of cos we quarrelled a lot also~~~ these 10 years~~ i can't said that he always celebrate with me my birthday~~~ sometimes he will give me surprise.. tat day he wanted to ask me out for supper.. is tat a surprise birthday celebration again`~ hahaa~~ maybe i think too much le~~ but sad to said i gt to work~~ never went out to meet him~~ maybe i still nt strong enuff to meet him ba~~ my heart is still feeling painful~~ to be frankly, i was actually dropping my tears when he mentioned abt someone.. i was dunno why~~ maybe tat is a wound which i dun want to hear again?

26 Oct 2007 :

My colleague as usual accompany me to work until 4am~~~ Erm~~ but this time round is a bit special~~~ My gd friend and her bf came over to my office.. They bought me a cake to help me to celebrate birthday~~ She bought me a swaroski crystal necklace and bought me a cake~~ seriously i am very touched~~ this year i tot nobody helped me to celebrate birthday de~~ i will be celebrating at home but this year i really had a memorable birthday~~

My first birthday cake for the year~~


Supposing to go to NCS for interview at 8.30am~~ haha~~ hw to go~~ i ended up reached office ard 11am~~ haha~~ too shag le~~~ my colleague leh`~~ she gd lah~~ she took urgent off~~ hahahaa~~~ My second surprise celebration~~ i tot my lunch kakis forget abt my birthday~~ hahaa...

Mango Cake

hehee~~ i like this mango cake~~ we actually bought this cake for my another colleague's birthday at sept~~ haha~~ this is nice~~ yummy~~ is from guache~~ my colleague go all the way to PS to collect the day before~~~ really very touched sia~~~~ they gave me masks, nail stickers and hand lotion~~ haha~~~~ :P

While my team or so called my colleagues did not join us tat celebration`~ after tat celebration~~ i was at my desk~~ they pop over and said happy birthday to me~~ hahah`~~ and a guy asked me ytd is it my birthday~~ and i told him~~ nope~~ he came over and said me~~ hahaha`~~~

A present from my colleague

Mickey & Minnie

erm~~ actually i wanted this very long time ago~~ but i couldn't find it~~ i saw it at my another colleague's workplace~~~ hehee~~~

After work`~ i went back hm for a while~~~ then i went out to clarke quay to meet jiejie they all~~~ hahaah~~ i ended up sleeping in daddy's van~~ haha~~ i am damn tired~~ like who person going to break down le~~~ till mummy wake me up~~~ hah~~~ i am late sia~~~~~

Banana caramel cake from coffee club express
banana caramel cake from coffee club express

Chocolate mint and ?? from coffee club express
chocolate mint & ???

nachos cheese

we had our dinner at one of the pub at clarke quay~~~ erm~~ the food there is a bit -_-'' all i like is nachos cheese.. lol.. :P

of cos we drank ONLY a cup of liqour~~~ That is ....

Chocolate mint~~

haha~~ dun surprise~~ i dun really drink nowdays~~

27th Oct :

I had a celebration with my buddies they all~~ ok lah`~ i am really surprised~~ it had suddenly bcome quite a big gathering which i never had before~~ haha~~~ i had another cake again~~~

28th Oct :

I went back to office to clear my stuffs~~~

29th Oct :

Hahah`~~ back to genting again~~~ i was away for 3 days 2 nites~~~ lol... :P This time round i dun take photos le~~ haha~~ didn't really enjoy that much~~ during the trip~~ i recall abt my buddies~~ haha~~ i go with them was i dun want to play~~ bcos i timid lah~~~ then this time round is~~ everything cannot play~~~ haiz~~~ -_-''' then eat fastfood~~ go with brothers they all, we went to resturant to eat~~` hahah~~ a bit too extreme~~~

4 trips to Genting~~

1st time to genting was accompany mummy to go up and play~~ while i go there to relax.

2nd time was with my buddies they all~~ lol~~~ quite fun to be with them~~

3rd time was with my colleagues~~ omg~~~ we eat until very extravagant~~ we went to have ai yi abalone~~ bird nest egg tarts~~ yummy~~~

4rd time was with my aunt and cousins~~ haha~~ a lot of restriction~~~~

1st of Nov :

Came back sg on 31th of Oct~~ I leave Sg again on the next day but this time round is only a short trip~~ otherwise my daddy going to be very poor thing le~~~ I went to batam for spa and shopping spree~~ hehehee~~~ this was my first time been to batam and SPA~~ lol~~~ shiok~~ relieve stress~~ and my back dun feel painful le~~~ does it means that i need to go there often~~ We went for 3 hours spa package~~ haha~~~ know hw to enjoy life right?

After SPA~~ guess wat we have for lunch~~~ SEAFOOD~~~ my favourite~~ yummy~~ :P

Rice Bucket~~Free flow of Rice~~
Rice Bucket

Coconut Drink
Coconut Drink

Sambal Kang Kong
Sambak Kang Kong

Cereal Prawns
Cereal Prawns

Calamari
Calamari

fish fish
Sweet & Sour Fish

Chilli Crab
Chilli Crab

Before :
Seafood Lunch

After :
Empty Plates

Scenery~~~

Scenery 1

Scenery 2

Scenery 3

After tat~~ we head to the shopping centre opposite the ferry terminal~~

Nothing much over there~~ I bought a lot of instant noodle back~~ haha~~~ plus a bit of tibits~~ Actually wanted to bring back to office, ended up i finished up~~ lol.. :x

Yummy donuts~~~
JCO donuts

haha~~ nice nice~~ i wants to try crispy creme leh~~~ my colleagues very nice wor~~ i tried before one donut fly from jakarta~~ but nt crispy creme~~tat one ok lah~~ not bad~~ all the way from jakarta leh~~~

I end my batam trip at

A&W

hehehe~~ i missed my root beer float~~ trying to persuade pple to go with me again~~ lol.. :x

No comments: