Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cards~~

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ipWb6ICiCBY/ --> a song that can describe my feelings now~~ can't find it in youtube~~ haiz~~

Hahaaha.. When doing spring cleaning, i found this box where i kept most of my cards that i had received during seconday school.. opps.. .Is that a good thing? I tot i suppose to forget about past.

A card from my childhood friend.. I know her since kindergarden..

Childhood friend 1

Inner view of this card..

Childhood friend

A card from my primary school friend.. She also had the same birthday as me.. :P

Childhood friend 2

Is her drawing good?
Inside

Hahaa.. Guess who is she ba~~ haiz~~ nowadays our friendship had gotten a bit cold.. after seeing all these cards.. i got the urge to sms her and date her out.. is that a gd idea?

Gd friend

The blue colour envelope was my 17th birthday card.. Bcos of my birthday present.. I caused her and her current bf to quarrel.. But now they are together le.. I should be happy for her right?

gd friend

Haha.. One of my brothers.. Sweet? Last time almost every year, he gave me a card either for xmas or birthday.. I started to know him from 2000 when i am in sec 3.. I only start to get close with the guys bcos of my gd friend. I don't really mix around with him only till sec 3 where all of us were in the same class...

Gd friend 2

Haha.. Wedding bride for this year.. Can u still remember this is the card u gave me during O level~~ wahahaa.. i bet that u still can remember it~~~ Time passes so fast~~ these few years happened so many things.. are our friendship still remains that strong as in the past? i got to know this gal thru another friend during lower sec.. before i know her.. she used to be a very fierce woman among all of us wor~~ now of cos, she had changed to be a better one.. haha..

YY

A kindergarden friend cum sec friend ba~~ haha.. also so called my childhood friend.. He knows me since K1.. Furthermore he had the same birthday as me.. Last time in primary school, i had a friend to celebrate my birthday together with me.. Then in secondary school, i seldom celebrate my birthday le.. Most of the time was he celebrate his birthday and everyone goes to his house.. Haha.. My sec buddies very busy.. Either they had to come to attend my birthday party first then to his house.. Normally at that period, they will say BROKE~~ Two birthdays at the same time..

Kindergarden friend

A very close friend when i am at lower sec.. When we go to upper sec, three of us no longer in the same class and we hang around with different people but we will still keep in contact. Ever since my 21th birthday, i had never seen them le~~ i miss them~~ hope that we can still keep in contact again~~~ She saw me at genting with brothers in last July~~ But she never come and called me.. :( guess she was with her bf~~ not convenient ba~~ i used to chat hours of phone with her.. I still remember she bought me a mickey mouse phone for birthday present before~~

sec friend


A primary school friend.. Erm.. I dun really know wat happened to her~~ From her last trip that she came back from aus.. She totally changed le.. I seldom meet up with her anymore.. She was the only one saw my first bf before.. Haahahaa.. :P i missed the period where we drink at bedok jetty there.. Everytime we goes that.. we will talk about that two stupid guys.. hahaa.. i got scolding on that nite due to something.. hahaa.. :P

primary sch friend2

haha.. he asked me to choose friends or him.. his friend said i always hurt him bcos of my friends.. in the end, i choose friends.. am i right in doing that..

A close upper sec friends..

During sec school.. a lot of things happened.. dunno it brought us happiness or sadness.. But i enjoyed her company and another friend company.. They brought me a lot of happiness~~ n they tot me a lot of stuffs...

Carina :
Carina

Zhi :




Last of all.. A letter that always make me cried whenever i read it~~

I duno whether u will be reading this or not.. I wants to say thanks to u for everything~~ U had been with me during my sec and poly life~~ I really very happy to know u.. I miss the black forest cake.. haha.. but without coaches... the frog poridgge that i had before i left for aus.. the stop gal who left before u going for operation. the silly gal who cried before o level.. the packet of sweets for her before having o level.. the moment where u accompany her to study for o level~~ the moment where two idiots holding to the phone and study chemistry mcq.. The idiot who sings on the phone and makes me think of the song when i am doing my chemistry mcq.. The one who was there with me on my graduation day. sings ktv with me when i am sad.. the one who always suan me and bully me in front of my friends.. the one where a lot of pple knows him.. the one where k met him.. korkor.. thanks.. maybe without u.. i might not be who i am now..

korkor


All the above pple.. Thanks.. They were parts of bus journey that i met in life.. Some of them had left the bus...Some are still here.. Some are going to alight soon cos they had reached their destination already.. No matter whether you are still in the bus or u had alight.. Thanks for being part of my life journey... Although we might not meet up again nor be friends again.. These are parts and pieces that i still remember that you used to be in the same bus as me.. I hope we had all enjoy the ride together~~ Life journey is always full of slopes and staggered road.. Thanks for accompanying me throught parts of the staggered road~~ plus the memories~~

No comments: