Monday, August 27, 2007

a nite at ms

wahahaa... to be very frank, after i read nanny blog on friday.. a lot of things floating on my mind~~ i didn't even want to step out on sat.. suppose to meet my gd friends they all at queensway shopping centre but ended i fly aeroplane~~ as usual.. brother nag at me lah~~~ cos i let him be lightbulb~~ wahaha.. :P i met up with them at suntec ard 8 plus.. while the meeting time should be 7.30pm.. wahaha.. i am very late le~~ but someone is later than me~~ cos he attending his church servicing~~ Erm.. to everyone of us, we were very shocked that he had convert to christian~ No harmful meaning nor thoughts, is just that we know him for more than 10 years~ Even though last time yy gt invited him to church, he also dun feel anything.. now he suddenly converted, make all of us very stunned.. i know life isn't that easy for him when he was born, nobody can ask hw perfect life to be. I can't make any changes neither.. i heard his mum's story.. hw she broke up with his dad... and hw he see each time the girl he likes fall in love with another guy except him~ hw heartbroken he is each time he saw the girl he likes ended with someone else.. hw working life had been for him.. he had been keeping it quietly.. none of us can said whether the decision you had made is correct or not.. to me, i think is a way, u can try to let go of things that u had kept it in yourself... believe yourself u can make it.. kelvin, if u need a listening ear, just tell us ba, i believe we will be there for you.. but is only when u willing to open it up..

seriously, the 9 of us who had met up on last sat~~ had divided into 3 groups~~ 1 group talking abt bible~~ while another group talking abt--> i dunno.. while the third group will be brother, banana and i .. the four of us.. --> rubbish lah~~ still got wat.. plus planning a trip for my birthday~~ After dinner at suntec, we went to haagen daz at esplande, haiz~~ Actually brother ordered an ice-cream which i wants to order.. but i immediately change my mind~~ wahaha.. :P

After ice-cream session, i met up with my friends.. We went clubbing together with brothers~~ haha.. tat was a nite which i dun even want to remember anything~~ seriously that nite too many things happened.. guess they were very stunned see me tat drunk~~ Of cos they send me home with my good friend driving~~ luckily she was awake~~ plus ant is awake.. the rest all very drunk~~ especially me~~ haiz~~ after tat nite, i finally know.. my heart is still bleeding~~ time passes for 2 years and reaching 3 years le~~ i still can't let go of the past mah? and i being stubborn to hold on to it~~ i think tat nite i mumbled out everything~~ mum asked me to forget abt him~~ she said.. wat so good abt him~~ maybe he is the second one who treats me that good ba~~ or maybe the one for me haven appeared up ba~~ i dreamt of him last nite.. i was very happy in the dreamt~~ and in the dreamt i told myself.. he no longer suitable for me~~ wahaha.. i hopefully in reality, i can tell myself tat..

I haven explained why i feel that bad after reading nanny's blog.. of cos.. i know he is attached now.. i also understand that pple attached only have his gf in his mind~~ my mind was floating hw good nanny is towards me~~ in the middle of nite, drive to my house and pass me my resume~~ wahaha.. middle of nite, buying supper for me~~ hahaa.. is tat considered good? haha.. but now i dun have this kind of privilege le~~ now is only his gf got this kind of privilege~~ so envy sia~~haha~~ i thinking back a question~~ If i never met him before nanny, will i choose a different way? hahaa.. i dunno.. watever it is.. i dun wish to look back le~~~

dear had been msg me on that nite.. but till now i still haven tell him hw badly i was drunk on sat.. seriously i dunno.. i enjoy the feeling being pampered.. or maybe so called~~ i am very weak in heart~~ i wished to have someone to listen to me.. talked to me.. hear me complaining.. currently i should be consider as fortunate ba~~

sometimes i will complain to brother.. haha.. he asked me to quit my job.. i told him.. ya lah~~ i quit le~~ then your ears will be peaceful le~~ he said is ok for him~~ wahaha.. touch sia~~

hahaa.. i dunno wat my mind nor my heart thinking~~ guess i need sometime to clear my tots again~~ just like hw i clear my tots when i broke up with L.. After i broke up with L, i met him~~ he been there for me to dependent on for the past few years~~ yet without saying anything, he just leave me~~ maybe i couldn't find a reason why i should get out from the past~ or maybe i should said.. i haven found a reason why that's the end~~ or ? if u are reading this, i hope u to be frank to me~~ why all this happened.. why nt u tell me the truth.. stopped torturing my mind and my heart~~ do u know hw painful i am~~ hw many times i had complained to jil~~i can't take it anymore le~~~

sunday~~ suppose to meet friends.. but i vomited for one whole day~~ hw to go out~~ whole body dun even have the strength to go.... haha.. just msg my friends they all.. and said thank you to them~~~~ luckily.. my parents didn't really scold me~~ just asked me not to do that again~~~ guess they are ok with my friends.. cos they are glad that they send me home tat day~~ instead of throwing me at the street of ms~~~~ but i am so called black-listed by my friends who are supposed to meet them on sunday~~


of cos from this week onwards is my peak le~~ hahaa.. can i continue to stay on with my current job or switch job~~ will depend on this report ba~~ this report can determine a lot of pple pay~~ and a lot of stuff~~~ maybe numb myself by work is another way to sort out my tots.. wahahaa.. :P

No comments: