Thursday, August 14, 2008

失声 Day 4

Haha.. Enjoy life too much? Doubt it. School going to start in about less than 2 months time. Wohoo!! Is time to make myself busy again~~ Opps.. I wants to have enrich lifestyle, otherwise i am too slack le..

1)I did went to my company dnd. Woohoo.. i love their lucky draw prizes.. hehe.. too bad, i did not participate in the lucky draw, cos i am not entitled to that. Overall i did enjoy myself that nite

2) I went to yy's housewarming. haha.. really a bit like piang my head towards the wall sia~~ haha.. been quite quiet that night ba~~ i went there for a little while, then i went over to find da jie they all at clarke quay.. Haiz~~ da jie lost her diamond at pump room.. :( i tried the calamari there.. BAGUS~~~ VERY NICE~~ the nicest calamari that i ever had sia~~ Miss it so much...

3) Had a small celebration for my shifu, the day after yy's housewarming. Erm.. We went to had dinner at marina square, i had a soupy noodle.. Hehee.. is nice~~ Opps.. i just came back from hongkong not long ago, yet i went to hongkong cafe to eat.. This time round, one of my brothers is there. Haha.. one of my friend said "wow.. two of u bicker a lot sia. " Hahaha.. use to it le lah~~ we always argue de.. haha..

4) Nowadays i had been skipping quite a few outings .. Haha.. dun asked me why.. just feel very tired..

5) haha.. guess i am crazy.. i gt a crush on someone who gt gf.. haha.. hopefully this crush will fade as soon as possible and i will be back to normal.. :P after so long, i had slowly bcome to be so normal.. i dun want it to ruin it again~~ let nature takes it course..

No comments: