Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just got my tots sorted

Haha.. I got my tots sorted.. Maybe the incident tat happened long time ago, left me a deep scare. Of cos, i will not do such a stupid thing~~ haha.. dun ever like yr gd friend.. gd friend shall always remains as gd friend.. haha.. guess nowadays i will seldom online especially when i am at home. Mum's backache is back.. nowadays must act guai.. stay at home to help out some household chores.. Guess maybe is due to that fall she had over in genting.. once in while, it will come back and haunt her.. just brought her to see doctor on last sunday, doctor said is a bit swollen.. avoid most household chores.. of cos i also went to see doctor also.. since i am there already.. spent another $38 sia~~ haha.. doctor said quite bad~~ haha.. took my second dosage of antibotics.. hahaha.. till now i still haven recover.. doubt i will go for my friend's birthday celebration on this coming sat~~ haha.. guess maybe i dun want to make the same mistake that i did last year... secrets.. shall remain as secrets...

No comments: