Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Dream~~

Wahahahaa.. Korkor confirm will said me de.. u know hor~~ i dreamt of him calling me.. and in the end, i went to buy 4d.. TMD!!!!!! this 4 digits came out 1st price but i never strike~~ -_-''''' haiz~~~ cos the position incorrect.. haiz~~ no luck~~ is it bcos it will never happen to us.. he will nt call me.. whaahaha.. am i still missing him~~ or he had a placed in my heart.. maybe is used to have ba~~ now is no longer le~~

Let me dream of someone else better.. hahaa.. :P rather than "him"...

Erm.. one of my buddies having operation on monday~~ is a small operation.. everything will be fine~~ hopefully his feelings will be the same also ba~~

last wk, my colleague just had an operation.. now in the progress of recovering.. hehee.. she very sweet de.. sometimes she will make sushi and treat us eat.. but hor~~ she gt a lot of funny ideas~~ next time gt chance, take the photo of my plushies in office...

hahahaa.. of cos, exam is coming le~~ hopefully, i won't screw up this time~~ things will be better..

supposely, this weekend, i should be at KL!!!! my friend actually wanted to sponsor me air-tickets cum accomdation~~ hahaa..but hor~~ dunno.. just dun have the "trust" but hor~~ i should have trust her~~ erm.. actually maybe is nt abt trust ba~~ guess is bcos of my mum's hand~~ haiz~~ her hand getting worst~~~ maybe down the road, still haven recover~~ i will bring her to genting first~~ then persuade her to go for operation~~ cos... she can't hardly open her hand.. she can't take heavy stuffs~~ the doctor said is bcos of nerve.. is either go for operation or injection.. haiz~~ i actually also dun really know wat is happening~~ cos recently been busy with studies.. hadn't really spend time together with her and bring her to see doctor~~ haiz~~

No comments: