Sunday, May 01, 2005

finally i had completed my 3 years of studies at NYP.. now i am on my own.. except waiting for my graduation ceremony...i learnt a lot during these 12 weeks.. read a testimonial given by my friend... i had complaint a lot abt my supervisor.. but in deed i can said he was a very good supervisor.. he let me understand more stuffs and gain knowledge no matter is towards personality nor studies... actually he let me off to send in my application form to SMU... but sorry sir.. i give up... dunno why.. i just choose to back off.. maybe bcos of the fees nor... i think i most likely won't be able to get in.. at the very last day of the school... went to take pics with a lot of friends... such a memorable 3rd year...

first year.. seldom mixed around... 2nd year... same again.. 3rd year.. .during my FYP and attachment let me knew more friends and get a bit closer.. hehe.. last thursday went out with shing yee to look for jobs.. ended kana scold by rachel and went shopping at bugis... lolo... :P someone helped me to sign my attendance throughout the day....

it is fruitful 3 year.........hope i can pass well for my project ba..........

went to work part-time.. and today tender resign to my manager.. he had accept it.. no choice.. let down my hr department.. hai~~~ but....................................