Friday, May 06, 2005

haha.. nobody will believe tat i had contiune cried for the past two days... tears just roll whenever they like... but thanks.. yesterday got a few friends comfort me... light been helping me thru... today gary send me a gd nite msg... i reply him with a msg... haha.. he such a sweet guy... asking me wat happened?? hehe.. but when he found out wat happened.. then said i am silly.. why should i be sad for tat.. if kana reject by guy than u cried mah.. he arh.. i jio him out to drink... hehe.. so bad of me.. teach bad pple... but anyway just kidding.. i really to put aside everything.. there is nothing i can do now.... just flip thru my testimonial which i got from ANNIE WONG.. she wrote: "she is sweet-tempered, sociable and uncomplaining. she is also a mature and responsible person with an independent mind. Being courteous and sociable, she gets along well with her peers. she shows good team spirit and is willing to do more than others. " and etc...... maybe she was right ba.. thanks teacher... u really let me to step back abt wat i decide to do.. after read finish the testimonial.. i found out tat i never knew tat u understand me so well... Thanks to two Miss Wongs.. who had taught me through my secondary school.......


During this setback... i realise..i no longer close with jiefu.... and ......... Gary reminds me tat i still got a bunch of good friends.. hehe.. he is one of them... seriously.. a thanks to all of you...

Alvin korkor and your bunch of friends... hai~~ actually wat your friend said really make my heart melts sia... but i know he is kidding.. he just want to make me happy... i hope i will not cry anymore cos he dun allow me to drop anymore tears...