Saturday, May 07, 2005

wow.. today very jialat.. walked whole day sia.. supposed to have an interview at IP at 10am.. ended up i am late.. hai~~ after tat went out with shing yee to shop... and accompany her to go sign her documents... after tat we went down to orchard... suppose to meet linda over there... but ended... she was too busy to help out for her sister to move house... shing yee and i went to for eyebrow trimming.. followed by accompany me to go find korkor at kallang mrt station..

as usual.. kor spot check my hp... hai~~ he saw the msg tat 'kk' msg me... wat to do.. everything burst out.. haha.. shing yee... gt to know i got 2 guys in my life... but everything is already OVER. he asked me to give me one more chance.. haha.. i guess no.. if he is more considered on tat day.. i will not dislike him so much.. maybe give each other some more time.. then we can be friends again ba... told kor abt wat had happened.. as usual.. kor always comfort me.. hehe.. went to kbox.. to sing thru all day.. i know he is trying to help me to vent my anger.. plus.. he knows tat i am sad... haha.... quite enjoyable.. plus he bake roti boy's gave me eat sia.. so sweet... lolo... :P sort of i am really happy tat he is still around... although he is not my brother... to me.. i had already regard him as my big brother.... after kbox, he went over to orchard to meet his friends.. while we walked to bugis to meet ester and ah-han...

we waited ard half an hour for ester n ah-han... lolo... shing yee bought a bag... then she went back home ard 7 plus... i carried on to shop with ester and ah-han.. we went to take neoprints.. hehe.. it seems like we had long time never come out together.. lalaa.. after tat went to brecko to talk crap... everyone been telling FORGET IT!!! maybe going to listen to them ba!!! just let go.. no point tat i carried on to pursue it... nothing going to change the fact..