Sunday, September 18, 2005

yesterday been staying in office until quite late.. surprising.. almost everyone OT till ard 7 plus.. but i ended in office until 8 plus. Got to finish some stuffs, in case monday i can't take it or i going to be the slowest person to pack up. We planned to go for tat Nokia Starlight Movie.. wahaha.. :P Furthermore tat was the movie i wanted to watch but nobody want to accompany me.. sad sia.. i so friendles.. must find me more friends to accompany me to watch movie.. hehehe.. ;) After tat went back home for dinner.. then ard 10 went out again.. luckily daddy sent me there, arbo ester going to arbish me liao.. met her for a drink, it had been a long time tat i met her. She brought me to this cafe iguana where she got drunk.. hehee.. erm.. seriously, i think i got a bit blur out after having my second drink but i always had ziying's word in mind.. therefore i am fine.. lol... but the drinks there are expensive...

today went to work part-time.. erm.. am i crazy?? i only had 2 days of rest last weekend.. now i burnt out my weekend.. hai~~~

My parents been asking me to ask him to come to my chalet. But i guess u guys will be disappointed. he won't be attending my chalet... haha.. so dun ask me why or who.. i had already tried to tell him, but i got no reply from him.. so.... we shall see when he thinks he want to come ba... probably i guess he won't be there..

Nowadays i seems like to watch a lot of korean series drama due to my mum n my granny.. alamak.. i catch every monday n tuesday.. now i fall in love with another one which is still showing in SCV now.. on every sat 10.30pm.. so cute.. i had finish watching tat da chang jin las weekend but i haven watch the last espisode.. cos my mum return to her friend liao.. sian..

No comments: