Sunday, April 06, 2008

From East Coast to Changi Village

haha.. Am i crazy to join them to cycle from East Coast to Changi Village.. Guess nowadays i am more and more siao liao.. wahahaa.. :P

It had been a long time that i ever cycle.. Lao da keep saying "You stay so near, why you never come and use the facilities over here." Wahaahaha... :P My cousin also agreed with him.. haiz~~ stay so near also no use de mah.. i not tat independent leh.. hw arh.. jialat.. i must learn to be more independent? i guess i am over-protected at hm? but yet i always wants to act to be the strongest to look after my parents.. Guess that is considered as "act smart".

Before we went for the cycling trip, i already told my cousin, most likely it will going to be only four of us.. haha.. guess i can be fortune teller le.. lol.. :P ytd i almost met an accident.. but luckily i didn't really cycle that fast.. otherwise the van might knock down me le.. of cos during the cycling trip, i am the one that always kana suan de lah.. :P hahaaa.. "Stay so near, yet still late..." haha.. guess wo shi ming fu qi shi de late queen...

We practically cycle from east coast to changi village, once we reached tanah merah ferry terminal.. We turned back bcos it was raining heavily over at changi side. Therefore we didn't really take a break, i really cycle until my leg very pain sia~~ Hahaha.. Treat this as an experience ba~~ I am going for the cycleton at Paya Lebar in May.. Siao Cha bor le right? Never see me so hardworking before.. Haha.. Health getting more and more worst le, therefore need to cut down in-take.... (Da jie da.. u dun stunned or shock when u see this sentence..)

Practically i got 3 reasons why i need to do more exercise now..
1) i had bet with my friend before we went to aus.. i said that before he come back singapore.. i will be another person.. wahahaa.. :P he will be back next year jan.. hehe.. :P
2) Health getting weaker.. haiz~~ scare later bcome heart attack.. hw hw...
3) Go hk shopping.. :P
4) My gd pal going to get marry in nov.. Want to get myself a presentable dress to attend her wedding in Nov.. :P plus...
5) Need to save up for my studies and pay back loan ba~~

Wahaha.. got more and more excuses that i should shed down my weight.. :P haha.. will my dear be happy? haha.. we broke off le.. but still gd friends.. :)

After my cycling trip, i had my dinner at C Nai Hk Cafe.. Hahaha.. I went to the one at east coast. I only went to the katong branch with kel and sy on last sat for supper.. I ordered instant noodle again... Hahaha.. But this time round it turns to be much more better than the one i had at katong. This time round i had to finish it up.. (haahaa.. no other meanings arh.. cos tat time is kel helped me eat half de mah...) But lao da they all thinks the food over there, only so-so.. Omg.. Did i recommend the wrong stuffs again.. Or my taste bud getting more and more yucks le.. :( haha.. had a chat abt my hk trip... :) haha.. but one thing i am stunned.. lao da asked me a question.. "You liked winnie the pooh a lot hor?" Erm.. Why am i surprised by this question.. Pple who knows me so long.. should knows i very xiao hai zi de.. plus i like winnie the pooh.. otherwise i won't have so many winnie the pooh plush toys at hm.. haha.. But i only know this person or so called i met this person twice.. and he knows i like winnie the pooh.. haha.. My phone and ez-link card betray me.. but he only saw my ez-link card once.. so.. erm~~ i can conclude that this person is very detail person plus very caring and considerate person..omg~~ i only met pple twice.. yet i am giving him such a high scores.. haha~~

Erm~~ i had my stupid idea with me again~~ So called, i did a stupid thing last time.. I actually got asked him whether he wants to join us to hk or not.. haha.. but he ignore the questions.. i think he thinks that i siao liao.. lol.. :P i asked my friends also mah.. But none of my friends wants to go.. I asked brothers, one of them going in aug while the other one will thinks very weird, why should he go with my family members.. i scare later more and more complex... then it going to be very hard to explain~~ alamak~~ i dun have gfs meh? or bcos all my gfs attached le? or i much more closer with my brothers they all? haiz~~ Then i told my cousin.. i think lao da will be a gd choice.. Cos three out of five knows him.. easilier lah~~ then it will take care of us also mah.. plus he went there last year.. haha... wasn't that a brillant idea.. we shall see wat it going to turn out to be.. i doubt that he will wants to join us.. cos he might feel the awkward over there.. But i really thinks he can click with us.. Cos he and my cousins got common interest.. like photography.. wahaha.. then they can click together ba? hahaa.. stop stop.. i shall let my cousins they all decide..

ytd morning, i received a stupid msg from brother.. haaha.. quite sometime never see him le... hehe... did miss them a bit lah~~ cos they always been there listen to me.. :) hehe.. he always hear me complain abt my previous job.. hahaa.. but i also happy for him.. i thinks he patch with his ex-gf le.. :) haha.. both my brothers are attached liao.. less time for me le.. haiz~~ now i had to find my own entertainment program le.. :( but suan ta meng you liang xin.. sometimes will still sms me.. :P asks me when i free.. :P

No comments: