Saturday, April 19, 2008

Workaholic is coming back le~~

Wahaha.. Got my work schedule for the next 3 weeks.. Is time to start a brand new scratch project.. Nervous? Hahaha.. Seriously, i didn't really start a brand new project before. Now really start from scratch, furthermore, my boss given me a brand new challenge by giving me the hardest part to do.. -_-'' haha.. i wondering can i survive through this challenge or not. Guess my complaining is coming soon.. No complaint means life is coming to a dead end le.. Not right meh? If you dun get something out of your chest, you will keep on bother about it. Isn't that going to make you feel much more worst? Plus, i never learnt this in school nor at my previous jobs.. Wahaha.. Google going to be my best partner le... :P

I saw my photos when i am in my ex-company and current. I realise that i looks much more better compare to previous my old haggard look.. Haha.. Although korkor still thinks i looks terrible which means i need a brand new look~~ Haha.. I am still trying to work on that goal.. Hahaa.. Been saying for the past 6 years le.. Can i really do something it? I think i can, and i think is time.. :) I guess i really get him out of my head le.. lol.. :P Even my cousin thinks that i looks more cheerful now compare as previous.. Maybe some stuffs had already fade away, then human naturally will feel much more better.. Wahaha.. Is it time to look for something brand new? Haha.. I told someone.. Ugly ducking will not find her happiness de.. Guess now i am still fortune ba~~ I still got friends around me that are not attached, so sometimes they will still have some time to entertain me.. Wahaha.. :P Guess in the future, i must learn to be more independent le..

Wahaha.. Food photos coming up soon.. :P

No comments: