Tuesday, May 06, 2008

haiz~~ Am i being too shy?

Erm~~ I can't deny my colleagues they all really treat me very good and nice~ They will look after me. Always ask me to join them for lunch, bring me go eat nice food. One of my colleagues going off tomorrow. Before she left, she passed me her pooh bears~~ she said when i saw that, i will think of her~~ seriously, i very touched~~~ i almost wanted to drop my first tears in the new compant~~ but i hold on to it.. haiz~~ guess later, it will be a sad moment~ cos everyone was sad that she is going to leave us and join another company...

haiz~~ am i being too shy~~ seriously, i think i need some reflection on myself. When i am not close to someone, i dunno how to interact with them~ haiz~~ i hopefully i will learn more on socalising skills and get a much more closer bond with them~ dun want them to mistaken that i am acting dao or wat. just that i dunno wat to say.

Last wk, i had a very tiring week.

Monday and tuesday, i went back home after work~ Sad sia, bank no money~~ sob sob~~

Wed, i went out with my colleagues to have farewell dinner cum KTV.. plus macdonald. Trying to control my diet, even my colleague asked me to eat nugget, i also decline~~ haha.. early in the morning eat nuggets.. haha.. let me recalled wat i had over in iras tat time. i also had a 12 hours outing but this time round is a bit special, i left ard 3plus. I had already had a date with my trekking kakis that to join them to go kent ridge the next day. Therefore, they let me go.. hahaha.. :P

Thur, Although i am very tired, i pull myself to wake up at 12 to join them. As usual, i am late and did not had my lunch with them. Hahaha.. When lao dao saw me, first sentence "Are you ok? You look quite pale." Omg~~ i really looks that bad~~ haiz~~ i faster brushed away and go to buy drinks~ Ended everyone also knows i slept at 5 plus, tat's why i looks so tired. We went to watch sunset, i can only use one word to describe "Beautiful". I never knew that sunset is that beautiful.

Friday, i met up with my ex-colleagues and went down to register. Haha.. Four of us going to study together. After being persuade by so many pple, i finally make my first step. We shall see how things going to be like. I wondering, will i give up halfway?

Sat, i am so tired that i slept until 4 plus then wake up~ so jialat right? haha.. I went to catch ironman, bcos i am late again. We got the first row seats. Erm~~ really very cold.. I almost freeze to death.. I think the show is consider not bad, making use of the high technology stuffs. Of cos, my friend love it more than we do. Hahah.. had a short chat at iguana... Some stuffs that cannot avoid means really cannot avoid... After iguana, we went mac~ Haha.. Papa very look after me.. knows that i going to attend my gd friend's wedding.. they will always remind me~~ nov wor~~ nov wor~~ stress~~~ -_-''' Am i going to determine to do it? haha.. We shall see.. :X

Sun.. I met up some friends for lunch at wisma food court, we tried the korean food over there. Hehehe.. :P i think next time i will order soba~~ that looks nice~~ haha.. thanks for helping me.. :P
I had my dinner at IMM~~ hahaha.. Hk cafe.. not bad~~ quite nice~~ jiejie actually wanted to treat me bcos she knows i am damn broke now~~ but i insisted dun want lah~~ haiz~~ guess this week, i going to eat bread le~~

No comments: