Sunday, May 11, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend considered as most guai weekend for me. Didn't really went anywhere except going for facial today morning. Opps... Is so painful~~ haiz~~~ no choice~~ face very dirty.. haiz~~ guess i should go facial often.

Erm~~ Last friday, i met my friends for dinner plus movies~~ haha.. Actually wanted to try hanabi at vivocity but is 50 plus per person. -_-''' Four of us.. hahaa.. Didi was so quiet that day.. really stunned me~~ In the end, we went to dragongate at harbour for dinner.. lol.. :P one person is ard 35. We ordered 23 dishes out of the 54 dishes. Seriously, i didn't eat a lot.. Most likely is try one piece from each plate, therefore during movie, i still can have my haagen daz ice-cream.. i went to watch jin ge that movie.. haha... who is jin ge? jin cheng wu lor~~ hahaha... quite touching sia~~ i doubt that didi knows that i cried during the movie~~ hahaa.. :P i like the song so much~~

korkor... these few days u been calling ard 2, 3, 4 plus.. haha.. i never pick up~~ i sleep le lah.. u wants to make appointment with me to make up a date to redeem my ice-cream.. :P hahaa.. or accompany me go airport for dinner.. :P i feel like going to changi airport.. dunno why.. is it time for de-stress.. haha.. :P

No comments: