Thursday, August 19, 2004

hehee... i found back my watch after two hours of searching.. nowadays i enjoy working more.. bcos got click with some of my collegue.. today arh.. waste my time sia.. actually i can knock off at 11pm.. but in the end, i do until closing.. I scare that maybe is wrong schedule again.. so i stay until 12.. when my manager saw me, he asked me " Why you haven go home?"... Hai~~~ make me so sian.. i work until want to sleep liao sia.. erm.. actually there is one of my collegue look like my ex's style sia... but... not suitable for me.. he eat potato.... while i eat rice.. my ang mo standard so lousy.. i also dun really dare to speak in english.... but he very nice + good.. hehee.. also cheer us up..

erm... two weeks later.. i will be changing my work place.. by then, i shall be having my holidays..... but today very stunned.. i saw my cousin-in-law at my workplace.. hehee.. this is the very first time sia...

No comments: