Monday, August 30, 2004

erm... it has been a long time that i ever sit at the void deck there to XxXXxXx .. duno why.. should my mood back to normal or turn worst... hai~~~ imagine it had been two years ago that what had happened... before i enter poly... i went to hospital to visit her before.. and i even accompany her to hospital.. now again.. she is back to hospital.. i wondering maybe i am a jinx.. things happened all in a row.. i wondering what going to happen next.. among all my friends.. 2 of them fall sick... i dunno what will happen tomorrow... i am going to visit her tomorrow.. when i reached there, i saw her lying on the bed... will i cry.. or just be back normally.... remember tat time when i saw Gina in hospital.. lying there motionlessly... i was so scared.. and i burst into tears... i called up.. ks and korkor but both of them never pick up.. in the end... i called up.. ky.. haha... he asked me wat happened.. but i also dunno wat to says.. will i cry tomorrow?? or i will treat as nothing happen?? nowadays my tears been dropping down so often... but i still dun feel numb.. maybe i really want to find a hole to hide liao...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger. Been looking around for some information to help me on my hospital bills. A friend told me your blog on this post might be of some help. Need to find out more information concerning http://www.livechathelp.com. This blog does not seem to be the best of places...but no harm done in trying. Great blog though! I'll have to check you all out later. Take care!