Monday, October 18, 2004

hai~~~ almost every post start with erm.. so fast.. it has been a week liao.. i have not been posting any msg every since that nite.... i rushing for my project.. i.... my feeling like a mixture... a moment.. i can feel so happy... in another moment i am down.. i am glad that he did not says i am a pest toward him.. but i also know even though the friendship did not end.. it will still not be the same as past..erm.. bcos of i too ren xing.. i almost lost a gd friend... most of the time bcos of my ren xing.. i lost a lot things which i couldn't find back... hai~~ dun talk abt it liao..

yesterday, i went to work.. suppose to be runner.. but in the end my manager walked towards me.. and ask me to change duties with my friend.. she says dunno how to be host.. i very stunned sia.. cos my friend used to be praise that very good at doing host.. i walked towards and change with her.. but never says anything abt wat my manager says... i keep quiet.. do my job lor... i been walking in and out... my supervisor asked me to stand there arh.. dun walk here and do arh.. i diam diam.. but no choice.. somethings need to do by myself.. cos everyone also very busy.. i paiseh to ask them to help me... my boss came over and talked to me.. he says "Today is much more better than yesterday, it is much more systematically." wow.. i stunned sia.. bcos the queue was dann long.. and i had to handle on my own.. i really diao.... some customer says thank you to me sia.. haha.. this is the first time.. i also quite happy with my performance... and my boss ask me a few question:
1) you started work from wat time?
2) are you feeling tired?
3) the last comment he gave me is "you did a good job... "

wow.. i really dann stunned... he so good.. erm.. even though i dun have the $50 bucks.. i also dun mind.. cos my boss dann caring lor.. my 2 mangers arh.. also not bad... when irene dun scold pple...she is quite kind sia.. today i was so afraid sia.. cos i am late for 6 mins.. when i reached there.. not enough pple.. hai~~ i bcome temporary cashier.. then plus runner... wow... as usual.. such a clumsly pple like me.. dunno wat is called tidy.. my manager helped me to make collar neater... wow.. i was so touch sia.. both my manager did tat do me.. hehee... erm.. so anyway got money or dun have the money also no longer important to me.. as long as they treat me not bad.. bcos i am not so greedy lor.. as long as i did my job can liao.. dun ask for too much.. btw.. i saw gary on sat.. he came to my workplace with his girl girl..

finish talking abt my job... now is abt my personal life... erm.. i want like to thank someone for coming down to fetch me on sat nite.. erm.. i also dunno wat i want.. just feeling very tired.. hoping to make myself to be more independent.. plus stronger.. dun rely on pple so much.. n have a clearer mind of wat i wants.. instead of doing it bcos of "ren xing"..

No comments: