Monday, October 04, 2004

wahahaa.. never tot that i will write out a story abt me sia.. lololo.. :P

i am a very simple girl who really has a simple mind but has a very bad tempered and emotional.. u will never know whether the next second i will be happy, sad or angry.. sometimes i can take joke while there are times i can't take any sarcastic remarks... i can counted myself as very lucky liao.. no illness.. u will never know how much people suffer from illness.. today i watched "ai you ming tian" ... there is a little girl who is only 13 years old.. yet she had contracted cancer... it remind me of my dearest cousin... he been away for almost two months... yet till now.. i still couldn't forget wat had happened... just now when we saw that 13 year old xiao mei mei, mum almost going to cry out, i faster switch to another channel.. sometimes i feel dann hurt in my heart.. but sometimes it is okie for me.... i also dunno.. still very blur sia.. i really scare i will says out the wrong thing... as i am a person who is not at communicating with others.. nor good at words.. erm... not every cancer patient is that lucky... u may had the determination to fight with the illness.. in the end.. u may lose the war... sometimes maybe losing the war will be much more better... at least u won't be feeling so painful...

i considered as very xinfu liao.. always got friends around to help me... there is always people entered my life and left me.. erm.. everytime i will end a page with a tear and start a page with happiness.. haha.. my book is full with happiness and sadness.. but at least i had learn something is to cherish pple around me... bcos it hurts when u lose someone who is close to you..

No comments: