Tuesday, March 29, 2005

hehee.. jus now when to ang mo kio with miss tan.. went to eat long john sliver.. erm.. very bad sia.. she always very guai... nowadays.. changed liao.. went out with me during school time.. and we getting more slack.. lolo... when to a comics shop at ang mo kio central there.. the DVD and VCD quite cheap.. saw sun yan zi mtv dvd disc at only 9.90..... bought a DIY pop up card.. since her birthday is coming soon.. maybe give her a surprise by getting her a present.. but first must ask whether shi fu want to share with me or not.. lolo.. :P

yesterday kana sabtoge by alvin korkor.. he eat shit arh.. give other pple by number.. let me blur blur.. got to entertain pple.. since he is my ah-kor's friend.. hai~~~ sian!!!! but these few days been talking to him.. also remind me abt tat time me and his friend.. lolo.. :P tat guy asked me a very silly question.. how u got to know alvin... haaha.. i avoided tat question.. lolo.. i know him thru my ex...a bit regret abt how we broke up... but it was too long ago.....

why guys are so petty.. erm... i really dunno.. was he unhappy with something or what.. just that he jus want to aviod me nowadays.. after sat tat incident..he no longer called me tat often anymore.. but.. is he says want to be friends.. ya.. we are still friends.. no matter wat had happened.. so i................ maybe i really dun understand wat i wants...

banana asking me to go for a trip.. thinking of how to cope out with a lie to go oversea with them.. haha.. haven my project... yet thinking of how to celebrate... dunno whether can ............... or not... touchwood.. hope everything will go smoothly.....

want to add in something.. i asked tian tian to give me morning call today.. but i almost late again.. why???? he called me 5 times... i never pick up at all... in the end, he suan me.. sob sob.. u very mean leh... hehee.. :P
got to get BACK TO WORK!!!! :P