Monday, March 21, 2005

last friday nite went hard rock cafe with ester, ah-ying, daniel and roy.. haha.. surprising tat i will went out with them... when i reached home.. i already half dead.. and couldn't believe tat my parents allowed me to go out at ard 10plus.. plus.. dad sent me down to far east.. haha... i am back to my nature.. like to play around.. while we waiting for them.. ah ying and me went to the ladies, we passby a pub.. the bouncer told us $25.. we were like wow... so ex.. but too bad we cannot enter bcos we are underage... after tat we went to vintage... when we reached there.. wow again... ended we we went to hard rock cafe.. this is the first time i been to there.. erm.. nt bad.. quite like it.. furthermore there is live band over there.. shiok.. the live band ended ard 1 plus... therefore... we walked over to cineleisure to catch movie... we watched "Robots"... nt bad lah.. but i still prefer to watch my winnie the pooh.. who will be going to watch with me??? hehee.. when i reached home ard 4 plus.. slept ard 5... wake up ard 9... tat day i am like a panda sia... in the end... my cousin came over to my house... oh my god... my aunt and my mum went to east coast park to find them.. while me.. after work.. i knock off already... half dead sia.. no time for my cousin.. hehe.. but the next day i met her after work at suntec.. we went to IT fair.. it was so crowded.. actually wanted to buy digital camera but.. changed my mind.. maybe next time ba... we went to walked ard city link.. i bought my lip gloss at body shop.. tat was the day where my nightmare aka shopping spree starts....

Tuesday was my presentation.. i was so "gan chiong"... Tat morning.. i also realise that my accessor change... cheong poh yee and lee siew lee.. omg... got a tough presentation.. tat day i couldn't wake up on time.. but due to the sweetest friend i ever had.. tian tian.. gave me morning call.. when he was on his way to school.. so touch sia.. but that presentation was not tat well.. got shoot by a lot of questions.. When out with my pig friends.. bring me to makeup shop to purchase makeup and accessories.. omg.. spent quite a lot for this week.. i guess next week had to be at home... no more outing nor shopping spree for me..

Saturday went out with yy, soo yuan, joanna, gary, winston, anton, kevin.. erm.. was quite surprise to drag so many pple down.. actually tot of a gathering between a few of us.. erm.. in the end.. i bcome organiser.. hope tat day everyone enjoys ba.. but sorry... forget to call lifan and chong ping.. i did mention tat.. but nobody told me wat to do ... nor help me to inform them.. furthermore.. sat afternoon then i inform bulldog them.. i gt nth to do during worktime.. then suddenly remembered.. oh ya.. i forget to ask them... paiseh.. feel so sorry.. how abt a chalet?? took quite a number of pics yesterday.. will post it out soon.. lolo.. :P

sunday.. went out with da-jie aka ester to bugis.. hehe.. erm.. suppose to meet her at 6.30.. but in the end i left home ard tat time.. bcos i was overslept.. too shag.. couldn't imagine myself to work and study at the same time.. now i already canot tahan.. finally today tell boss abt it.. but she was very stunned when i went to find her... so.. i ... blur blur.. just says i need to rush project..


**erm.. yesterday when bulldog n gary first saw they will asking me "Where is your bf?".. i am like stunned... i where got bf.. help me find one lah.. gary will like saying.. i introduce u my friends lah.. wahahaa... crazy fellow... dun worry my pal.. if i am start looking for one or i am found someone suitable.. i will announce it out loud and clear.. hehe.. :P