Monday, February 27, 2006

Last sat, went over to somewhere to stay... hahaa... :P i guess i need a break... had a gd resting time and massage over there..

Sun, was a day to have a fresh start... Spent quite a lot of gocceries bcos i accompany mum's to supermarket... plus she bought a pot of orchid... approximate spending ard $100....

Monday
As the start of the day, i had already spent $33 on medical. SHIT!!!!!! Was being asked to watch my diet for the next few days.... sob sob... gastric giving me big problem... the doctor said no curry, no chilli(omg,i eat chilli often leh... )... guess no alcoholic drinks also le...only can eat porridge... tomorrow they going bbq...sob sob... can i eat?? will my gastric take it...

------------------------------------------------
korkor 2 - know him thru louis... hehee... he is very sweet wor..
ytd out of the suddenly, he msg me... told him i am sick.....
he bcome very caring and very sweet.. hehee... :) thanks korkor for coaxing me...

while i msg the other friend for help... he used to be very caring towards to me.. sob sob.. he never reply my msg.. guess wo meng nian peng you duo zuo bu liao le... why u want to lie to me tat u will always be there for me when i need u... hai~~~~~~
hao lei arh... hao lei arh... u been thru me so many things... yet now... ni sheng ye bu jiang jiu zuo le... wo heng ni!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: