Wednesday, September 01, 2004

today i should went excursion with my friends but in the end when i reached there. i decided to go home first bcos i was feeling so unwell.. almost going to faint there.. after that experience i had.. i am so scare..i dun dare to go and see doctor... in case, i going to be admitted to hospital again.. so i went back home to rest.. when i reached home... i was so painful and trying hard to sleep.. erm.. luckily.. he is at my side.. haha.. not my side should be on phone.. i talking to him on phone.. actually we should be having cold war but in the end.. everytime our cold war would not last for more than 2 days...

yesterday i went out to bugis... i bought 2 skirts... but i like it quite a lot.. i went to hospital to visit my friend..this is the first time that i ever stepped into the hospital alone.. i am so scared but i did not express it out.. she seems like much more better.. at least i still not so worry.. last time when D enters hospital.. he expect me to go there and look after him but i never go.. he was so unhappy.. maybe bcos he love me.. he only angry for a while.. lolo.. i miss the time where there is someone always waiting for you and take care of you.. now leh.. i had to take care of myself.. make sure myself won't fall down so easily..

No comments: