Sunday, July 10, 2005

erm.. wednesday.. i went out to meet up with yy.. kevin n edmund.. hehe.. this is the first time. .four of us go out together wor.. we went to watch war of the world.. erm.. in middle quite exciting.. but for the front part and end part a bit sian.. hai~~ spoilt the movie.. btw.. we went over to lido to watch... erm.. actually tat day.. i very bad.. asked ed to buy nuggets.. and really buy... then yy said i very bad..:P

Thursday.. I FORGOT TO BRING MY HP.. alamak.. sad sia.. first time without hp.. so torturing.. hai~~ hp bcome a needs and no longer a want for me.. jialat..daddy actually wanted to give me his hp.. but forget it.. ester wanted me to go to an seminar with her.. but... she got no way to contact me.. tot tat i cheat her.. cos the day before.. mao mao went to agency.. and got tat job, usher, at suntec... she tot i am avoiding tat conincidence.. but in actual fact.. i really didn't bring my hp..

Friday.. went to thai express for lunch.. cos tat was my collegue last day.. hai~~ sian.. next time i will be alone at tat place.. hai~~ all treated me like xiao mei mei.. jia lat.... next time if i didn't manage to open the door on time.. guess i will be stuck outside... sad.. she wanted to treat me.. but i said no lah.. she doing her attachment.. $400 per month.. very jialat.. me dun want to be so bad... then.. at nite.. met up with ester for dinner.. lolo.. went to bugis.. again i am LATE!! jialat.. had curry chicken and swensen as dessert.. wahaha.. broke sia..