Friday, July 22, 2005

time passes so fast.. 3 mths of recovering... everyone ard me thinks i am getting better.. hehe.. kana alvin kor suan.. haha... i might have a chance to met him at padang.. we shall see.. maybe we will take some pics.. but of cos using my camera lah..

monday went to catch free movies.. wahaha.. dun need to pay money.. so shiok.. bought a pair of heels of my graduation day... somemore i only pay $5... pple paid for me.. so sweet sia... :P

tuesday... forgot wat i had done sia.. erm...............

wednesday... helped my parents till 1 plus... after tat.. keep telling myself nt to come online.. ended up.. i fall asleep...

thursday.. i pang sai ester n niao ying.. i went hm and sleep.. but i promised ester.. next thursday i will go..

today my cousin pang sai me.. hai~~~ but nvm.. she got me free tickets to watch Zpop concert.. wahaha.. :P

my life without you seems much more simple...next thursday i will be going back to school to take my cert.. tat willl be closing chapter for my poly life.. remember last time i compete with u.. ..........................(sh.. a secret between me and u) maybe if i never stepped into your life... things will be better for you.. seriously.. i did feel guilt and gratitude towards you.... tuesday i hurt my leg.. tat was the first time i never share anyone.. tat pain was so hurting.. in the past.. i will msg u or call u to tell u.. but.... i changed my mind.. last year.. i had a terrible stomache.. u are the one who been accompany me..... i dunno... just now i read my friend's blog.. he post out a message to declare his love towards the girl... the girl needs time to think about it.. wat abt my love life now.........

the answer will be.... i will let nature take its course... after so many years of nt cherishing u....... i lose already.. is my punishment for nt cherishing u when u are at my side........