Saturday, July 23, 2005

why i choose to post a message again?? today i received a call...... erm.... duno why pple ard me all f33ling sad and down... after hearing wat he said.. i drop my tears too......although the person who get hurt is not me.. maybe i use my feelings to do things instead of my "pig" brain.. i never had w|sh the ending had come..

the four of us know each of us... at the same time.. we played mahjong together.. played da dee together.. seriously.. i really do miss that period of time.. maybe as times passes.. we started to change and react differently.. are we still friends?? All of u are like my da jiejie and da korkor.. of cos i treated all of u as gd friends... i asked for my 21th birthday present.. i got it.. but.... dun really want to take it.. i dun want a broken glasses....... maybe not everyone of us.. but most of us got our heart broken broken into pieces just like the glasses shattered on the floor.... i miss wat we have done in the past.. and not now.. maybe we did not cherish the pple tat ard us.. tat leads to everyone is being sad for this moment..

maybe this might a start for us.. a start for everyone to find someone better.... and recovered from the pain that we had it...

i really miss the period tat we are together... all of u just act like da jie jie and da korkor looking after me this xiao mei mei.. but it will no longer be as in the past le........ i miss u all.........