Thursday, October 13, 2005

hai~~~~ today very no mood sia.. wat should i do? came popping on my mind again.. hai~~~~~ should i go for tomorrow interview?? my boss today talked to me about my contract.. i haven signed it.. and why i haven signed.. yupe.. i did got counter offer... but i just dunno how to bring it up to her.. i know tat interview might nt be able to be success.. feeling so confuse.. got stuck again.. wat should i do.. do i still go for tat interview or stay as wat i am now.. but the problem is i won't satisfy lor.. cos the pay over there was much more higher than wat i am having now.. as for human nature.. it really tempts me to work over there.. the disadvantages was tat.. definitely it will have more polictics that i expected.. hai~~~ pple been encouraging me to go over to try it out the interview.. since it has no harm.. but by tomorrow i got to sign my contract? should i sign or should i nt? should i wait for my opportunity to comes? or ????? wat exactly should i do??? Got the sense of gulit in my mind.. of wat should i do.. cos this contract came in really late.. tat's why i had my plans of finding job else where.. now it comes.. it makes me puzzled.. hai~~~ can someone guide me out of this path...

No comments: