Friday, August 03, 2007

3rd of August.. 102 days more..

102 days more, tat exclude my current leave plus weekends and further more it does not include Public Holidays~~ Wahahaa... So called minus here and there a bit, i should able to clear my leave around end of October. End of October which means my birthday is coming, so fast i am turning to 23 this year. Had i grow up during these few years? Had i grow to be much more mature or still as childish?

In my parents mind or so called my uncles and aunties, i am always still a small kid that had not grown up, they still scare that i will go astray. Hahahaha.. But so called i had most of my freedom.

In my friends mind.. erm.. i dunno.. maybe i started to pop up puzzles.. i start to think we all slowly had a gap.. hahaa.. but i dunno it.. seriously.. normally i will go drinking to forget about the pain inside my heart. What causes it to be so pain? Love, friendship, or human relationship aka networking? Seriously i know i am control by my emotion. How i function? Pretty simple, happy or sad, it will be show on my face directly. Don't need to guess, just that even i am sad, i will not said out my problems. Most likely will be when i am a bit tipsy or i touch alcohol, i will start to talk non-stop.

No comments: