Monday, August 20, 2007

upc0m|ng event~~

Erm..... Upcoming should quite packed~~ my poly friends complaining.. abt this weekend~~ saying i dao arh~~~ ok lah~~ this shall be wat my schedule to be like for the next few weeks~~ `


20-21th of Aug : should be stuck at office but will be back for dinner at home.. cos now a bit VERY BROKE~~~ might be meeting niao niao to get presents~~~

22th : had a date with insurance agent~~ postpone it from last wk to this wk.

23th : erm.. might go facial with a friend~~ wahahaa.. she said should relax le~~

24th : Colleagues jio me go ktv.. should i go? a bit broke leh~~but waiting for da jie da.. i want to pass her some stuffs.. plus she also scolding me.. said i always jio her out but in the end never go out~~~

25th : omg~~~ weekend~~ yy, are we going out for dinner to celebrate for the birthday boys?? erm.. 4 for that side~~ sob sob.. i am so broke~~ brothers they all planning to go celebrate on that day also.. haiz~!~! i might be going m'sia with mum for a while to get some stuffs~~ cos she need it~~ so when i come back at nite.. might be going clubbing.. although i went last week...

26th : friend's birthday~~ had a gathering.. omg~~~

27th - 31th : prepare for battle le~~~ battle going to start at 1st of sept.. sob sob.. think i really going to become panda soon le~~~ so long never meet up with justin korkor.. miss a bit of nagging from him~~ but if he saw me now.. guess he will said i gone case..

1th sept : battle starts le~~ need to be on standby for most of the time~~ provide phone support.. tat doesn't mean my life going to quiet at this moment~~ maybe see da jie da... hw she wants to celebrate her birthday ba~~ if she wants to treat me drinking session~~ i also dun mind.. wahahaha.. can de-stress le.. :P

2nd of sept : is time to rest~~ since last week, i had been almost reaching home late.. and everyday take cab~~~ i need some sleep~~~

3rd-7th : Another highest peak le~~ guess tat time, my boss will keep target me if i haven down yet.. kana radar scan le~~~~

8th - 12th : need to work 24 hrs le~ haiz~~~ sob sob.. panda le~~~

actually should be 12th till all the way to 19th tat week.. i will still pack with work.. cos boss rejected my leave on 17-18.. desperately change my leave to half day.. and finally approved.. But we cancelled the chalet le.. maybe i will take half day off to take a rest.. plus keep a look out on new job~~

As for that week, is one of my gd friend birthday.. wondering whether she will do wat to celebrate her birthday.. will i be on her list of invited guest.. we shall see~~

Therefore my peak should end in last week of sept ba~~~ Brother tat day scold me greedy~~ want to go here.. want to go there to celebrate my birthday~~ ask niao niao to get me a chalet at phuket to celebrate my birthday~~ haha.. :P and in the same time ask him to get a chalet to celebrate my birthday~~ lol... u want to celebrate in singapore or phucket~~ if got both, then i celebrate at phucket, win celebrate in singapore.. then use video conferencing to connect right.. hahaa.. i was laughing like mad.. lol.. :p tat's a good idea~~ i said if dun have both of them~~ then we go bali lah`~~ they scold me siao`~~ " WHO WANTS TO GO PA TOH WITH U THEREE~!~! MOST OF THEM ARE COUPLES LOR~!~! -_-'' sob sob.. but tat day.. i told them abt someone.. hahaa.. maybe i will spend my birthday with someone leh.. tat will depend on hw everything goes~~ if i can't get my chalet and my phuket~~ last choice is to be with him~~ why he is the last choice leh~~ erm.. dun want to stuck with him.. if stuck with him le~~ then both of us also very jialat~~ lol.. :P see hw ba~~ i dunno how long it will last~~ hw bad it will turns out to be~~ currently i think i still contented with my life ba~~~ although i lose someone, maybe i still gain something leh~~ three good friends~~ now only left with one jil le~~ ok lah~~ jil still treats me nt too bad~~ sometimes we need to keep a distance also.. cos he gt girl girl de.. dun want to cause any misunderstand.. guess overall these few years~~ i had learnt my lesson le ba~~ dun stay too close with those guys that gt gfs~~

ytd my friend met his ex-gf with another guy while we went to watch fireworks~~ erm.. i wondering.. why can't i meet up with him once~ or i had forgotten hw he looks like or maybe he had walk pass me before yet he never called me.. maybe he let me saw that scene, i will know where my feelings stand.. sometimes i wondering whether my feelings had fade away or i bottle up inside myself.. when i saw nanny and his gf, i ok le~~ dun feel anything~~ just angry with him tat he never reply my msg when i am down~~ haiz~~ this year nanny won't celebrate my birthday le~~ cos he got gf le, dun need me this friend le~~ if i see k.... with his gf or his wife.. would be heartbroken and just cried~~ just one sentence, "i am fine" i am down with 4 shots~~ msg my brother.. tell him i am sad~~ i kana ditched~~ i think i really gone case le..

No comments: