Sunday, January 09, 2005

today went to tao nan but surprise there wasn't any speech for this year ceremony..although it was jus a simple ceremony, there were lots of police officers... need to check through your belongs before u entered the hall.. worried that i brought the wrong stuffs... i checked my bag before i enter.. hehe.. the ceremony started at 2.30pm and it ended at 3.15.. amazing... it was so short.. i went to attend the ceremony myself.. i think should be the first step that i going to learn independent.. luckily.. the lady sat beside talk to me.. otherwise i will bored to death... thru the conversion knew that she worked in SIA last time but now she is studying nursing in my school... i wondering where would i land onto in this coming april... carry on my studies or come out to work.. before i leave the stage.. i remembered wat he says... most imptly.. is to get yourself a job.. pple ard him start to pounding why he said so.. he explained... i agreed with him... i can graduate but i might a hard time looking for a job..

1 month had passed, yesterday aunt n sue went back to aus already... i had completed my mission.. try to be with family n relatives.. whenever i had time.. maybe now is time to replenish some energy before i going back school to suffer..but there are still things ard me to handle.. today stepped into G2000.. erm... first thought tat comes into my mind was.... he worked there before..i knew the pple over there too.. he intro me to them... as his sister.. 20 years of life.. i sense tat i losing more and more friends.. i hope to drift the distance nearer instead further.. maybe now is the time to find more time to spend with old friends.. been so long.. i ever met them.. miss them so much.. wondering when will they be free to meet me.. still miss the time i went to eat KFC with him..

No comments: